•Prices start at Rs 17.45 lacs for FURIO12, 19ft HSD variant and Rs. 18.10 lacs for FURIO14, 19ft HSD variant (ex-showroom, Pune)
- FURIO range of ICVs offer first time ever, Profit guarantee in highly competitive Indian CV industry
• Tops it up with a 5 years/ 5 lakh kms free AMC along with 5 years / 5 Lakh kms transferrable warranty, a first in the Indian CV Industry
• Mahindra FURIO ICV range has been developed with an investment of Rs. 600 crores
• Powered by the super-efficient, light weight, low friction MDI Tech engine, with popular FuelSmart technology offering, in a way, 3-engines-in-1 truck
• Rigorously tested for over 30 lakh kms across various terrains in India
• To be manufactured at Mahindra’s world class facility in Chakan
• Designed by Pininfarina for Indian road conditions, FURIO to set new benchmarks in world class design and engineering excellence with one of the safest, most ergonomic and comfortable cabins
• FURIO range will be showcased through ‘Industry First’ immersive VR experience to customers, drivers and other stakeholders
• To be supported by an ever growing and wide service and spares network comprising over 100 3S dealerships, 184 authorized service centers, 2,900 roadside assistance points, a spares network of 1,600 retail outlets and 37 strategically located Parts Plazas
Mumbai, January 29, 2019 (GPN) : Mahindra’s Truck and Bus Division (MTB), a part of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, today announced the commercial launch of the FURIO, its brand-new range of Intermediate Commercial Vehicles (ICVs) with an unprecedented guarantee of More Profit or Truck Back.
FURIO marks the company’s entry into the ICV segment and is set to make Mahindra a full range commercial vehicle player. To be available across India from today, FURIO prices start at Rs 17.45 lacs for the FURIO12 19ft HSD variant and Rs.18.10 lacs for the FURIO14 19ft HSD variant (ex-showroom Pune).
Mahindra FURIO is the culmination of focused efforts over the past 4 years from more than 500 Mahindra engineers and 180 suppliers with an investment of Rs. 600 crores. It is notable that earlier MTB had introduced its BLAZO range of Heavy Commercial Vehicles with the hugely successful and popular ‘Mileage Guarantee’, which subsequently helped double its market share.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr. Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, “The launch of the new FURIO range of ICV trucks with an unprecedented customer value proposition of “Get More Profit or Give the Truck Back”, is a unique and pioneering promise, which reflects our serious commitment to the segment and confidence in our product. It is also an outcome of substantial investments in the CV business. Today we are probably the first and possibly the only CV brand in the world to have an end-to-end presence from 3 wheelers to 49 T truck. With Pininfarina design, the FURIO is set to be a game changer for us and perhaps for the industry, giving the new truck one of the safest, most ergonomic and comfortable cabins that will set new standards.”
Speaking at the launch of the ICV range,Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, “The ICV category is highly competitive making the entry of a new player seem difficult. However we are confident of making our mark with an unprecedented Customer Value Proposition, focusing on maximizing earnings and ensuring the peace of mind of our customers. Our strong technological acumen and ability to gather and process customer insights have helped us devise category best products. With the launch of the Mahindra FURIO, with guaranteed higher profit, I am confident that the ICV segment will never be the same again.”
According to, Vinod Sahay, CEO, Mahindra Truck and Bus and Construction Equipment Divisions, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., “Mahindra FURIO is designed around the unaddressed needs of ICV customers. They have been longing for a truck that can deliver higher earnings, lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), the highest warranty, lowest maintenance and yet have world class, no-compromise safety and comfort, all in one truck. Mahindra FURIO, with its unmatched package of customer value propositions and a very competitive initial price offer, is precisely that. We are confident enough to guarantee higher profits or take the truck back and that in itself is a defining moment for the industry”
FURIO not only offers best-in-class mileage, the highest Payload, lowest TCO with rugged aggregates but also ensures best-in-class Safety and Comfort in a segment which has the maximum high-speed applications among all CV segments in India. It also comes with the first time ever 5 years/ 5 lakhs kms free maintenance guarantee (free AMC) and 5 years / 5 lakhs km transferrable warranty. ENDS