· The Net Profit for FY18, increased by 16.4% to Rs.20.3crore from Rs.17.4crore in FY17.
· Sales for FY18 were up 14.7% to Rs.4074.4crore from Rs.3551.33crore in FY17.
· It reported an EPS of Rs3.45per share for FY18 as compared to Rs2.97 reported in FY17.
Mumbai, May 10, 2018 (GPN) : Compuage Infocom Ltd, one of the India’s leading IT and Mobility distribution company announcedits FY18 audited results. On year-on-year basis, the consolidated profit increased by 16.4% to Rs.20.3crore for FY18 from Rs.17.4crore. The results are impressive, in view of the difficult business environment, the company had to brace, due to GST implementation during H1 of FY18.
Keeping in-line with its consistent track record of rewarding its shareholders, the Board, has also proposed a dividend of Rs0.40 per share for the financial year ending March 2018, on face value Rs.2 per share.
Key Operating Highlights
· Reported net sales of Rs.4074.4crores for the full year ended 31st March, 2018. Net Sales have increased by 14.73% as compared to Rs.3551.33crores, reported for the period ended 31st March, 2017.
· EBITDA increased by 11% to Rs.84.6crores for the year ending 31st March 2018, as against Rs.76.2 crores reported for the period ended 31stMarch 2017.
· EBIDTA margins were consistent at 2.1% for FY18, at the same level, as compared to that recorded in FY17.
· Net Profit for the year was up by 16.4% to Rs.20.3crore for the year ending 31st March 2018, as against Rs.17.4crore in the period ended 31stMarch 2017.
· It has reported an EPS of Rs.3.45 per share for the full year ending 31stMarch 2018, reflecting an increase of 16.2% over EPS of Rs.2.97per share reported in FY17.
About Compuage Infocom Ltd:
Compuage Infocom, one of India’s leading IT and Mobility Distribution Company, has marked its presence by being one of the most sought-after value-added distributor of global brands.
It has efficiently bridged the gap between the manufacturers of the technology products and resellers who directly serve end users. Its customers include Value Added Resellers, Corporate Resellers, Retailers and Direct Marketing Companies.
It has a nationwide presence with 38 offices, 40 warehouses, 67 service centers and 800+ trained professionals. It represents 32 global brands and reaches out to 12,000 plus resellers in 800 cities and towns.ENDS