CES 2019: Kingston to Showcase Upcoming Consumer, Enterprise SSDs and Everyday Life Embedded Solutions
- Next-generation SSD Solutions Client, Data Centre and Enterprise
- Examples of Embedded Solutions
CES Las Vegas, NV and Fountain Valley, CA – January 15, 2019 (GPN) – Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will once again share upcoming products for consumers and business customers at CES®2019. For over three decades, Kingston’s industry-leading products and technology solutions have provided great performance, reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demonstrate the following:
- The next generation four-channel NVMe M.2 SSDs which provides consumers, different levels of blazing speeds and high performances.
- Embedded solutions which power products found in everyday life, which is an aspect that the Company is usually not known for.
- High-endurance microSD cards for devices such as security and dash cameras.
- 8K video editing station powered by an upcoming U.2 NVMe SSD and data centre SATA SSDs inRAID 0. For the past few years, Kingston has been working with the movie industry in Hollywood for its content capture and postproduction needs. The demonstration includes some of the tools that studios use:
- DC1000M NVMe U.2 SSD will be Kingston’s first U.2 form factor SSD offering over 5x the performance of SATA SSDs. It is perfect for system integrators designing next-gen., high performance servers and storage arrays for Tier 2 Cloud providers and hosting companies running either OEM or white box server platforms.
- Data Centre 500R (DC500R) and Data Centre 500M (DC500M) SATA SSDs. DC500R is optimized for read-centric workloads and DC500M is suited for workloads featuring a high mix of reads and writes. Both drives offer endurance ranges that satisfy 80 percent of the world’s workload requirements and are designed with Quality of Service (QoS) as the primary criteria to ensure predictability and consistency in IO and latency delivery.
“We are proud to be back for another year at CES to share our upcoming products,” said Craig Tilmont, Director of marketing, Kingston. “Whether it’s our SSDs, encrypted USBs, or other Flash or embedded solutions, we hope that those who visit the Kingston suite fully recognize our continued dedication to offering consistent, high-performing solutions. As needs change we are happy to support all our customers ― Client to Enterprise ― with products that deliver.”
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit kingston.com