MUMBAI, 26 APRIL, 2018 (GPN) :As part of the Company’s commitment to serve its customers with the highest levels of service tailored to their needs; Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has recently launched a grief support program, ‘Bereavement Support Program (BSP)’ to provide assistance to the family of the deceased policyholder. Through this support program, the Company shall ensure that the family of the bereaved receives psychological counselling & financial and legal advisory support through highly customized sessions done by trained professionals. BSP is voluntary and the claimants can use it at their free will. The service is specially designed to help the family members of the deceased to overcome the grief of losing a dear loved one.
The customer care services offered by the company – :
- Servicing through social media – Customers can now liaise with the company through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for their servicing requirements
- Dedicated web assist on customer portal to provide assistance through voice and text bubble based website walkthrough
- Bereavement support program for individuals or family
- Premium payments and service requests processed real time over call
- SMS communication in different regional languages ENDS