Murtaza Motiwala, Founder and CEO, interiorsinfo.com
Mumbai, 24 January, 2018 (GPN) :
Key Features of Interiorsinfo:
- Unlike other general industry portals, Interiorsinfo is purely focused on the interiors industry. The portal gets the manufacturers, stockists, wholesalers, retailers and service providers to meet up the buyer; namely the architects, interior designers, contractors, consultants, builders and also the end user.
- Interiorsinfo is non-transactional portal purely providing information related to a specific segment. The platform has a varied listing of vendors with their products and service with over 19000 categories and sub categories.
- Interiorsinfo is not in the business of generating leads which is very misleading as the same leads are often shared with other vendors as well and creates conflicts and confusion. Confidentiality of each vendor leads is maintained and ensured.
- Interiorsinfo specifically believes in the concept of connecting the industry of interiors through its portal and has no vested interests.
- Interiorsinfo has its operations across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur and soon will cater its services in the rest parts of India.
A breakthrough initiative by ‘Interiorsinfo.com’ in the field of interior and construction industry, by providing an online one stop solution to all the vendors, manufacturers,builders, architects, contractors, retailers, freelancers and customers. The portal has not only opened up new avenues for all the parties, but also created a win-win proposition for all.
The motto of our event is “Let’s all work together” which categorically means that It is time to phase out competitiveness and work together to accomplish a flourishing Business as” Unity leads to victory”.
InteriorsInfo has organized this event with a unique mission of bringing together all the elements of the Interior & Construction Industry. This event will provide them a platform where can all co-ordinate, interact, speak to each other and create a business bonding among each other.
In today’s world of cut-throat competition and challenges, it is very crucial to redefine the lexicon of business by maintaining friendly ties with all the segments of the Interior& Construction industry to boost our business.
The basic purpose of the event is to bring people together and create one BIG family and healthy environment between each other where they can understand the benefits of Online & offline marketing to enable efficient networking within the industry for their business to thrive on growth.
We request our guests& showcase vendors to throw some light on the numerous advantages of availing the digital world and also the importance of networking and the idea of Lets all work together to make our business more successful.
As our country is moving on a digital revolution and growth in the digital front. InteriorsInfo wants the Interior & Construction Material Industry to digitalise the daily sales billing system. Benefits of the E-Invoicing software which will be provided later in the event.
Product Vendor Showcase from various categories of the Interior & Construction Material India have associated themselves with the “Lets all Work Together” Event.
SuVeneer Nx – from the Plywood Category
Shan Ceramics – from the sanitaryware category
Rupal Glass – from the glass & home décor category
Status Decor – from the Laminate category
Raj Corporation – from the Fiber wall panel & concrete boards
Adorn Dizines – from the Wall Paper category
Sound Sleep Studio – From the Mattress category
Motif Graphics Pvt Ltd – from the Metal Signage’s category
Royal Décor Plus – from the safety door category
My Furniture Town – from the antique furniture category
Rioo – from the Biomretrics & Home automation category
Esteemed guests from various segments of the Interior & Construction Material Industry had graced the event.
Ms.Meena Mehta, who runs an exclusive showroom for vintage & antique furnitures – Green Territory in Lower Parel had graced our event.
Mr.Piyush Dhakkal, who owns a premier laminate & ply showroom in the heart of dadar graced our event & shared his business to a wide audience.
Mr.Rajiv Sharma, owner of the almost 4 decade old family run electronics showroom – Maharastra Radio Electronics located in Mahim, graced the Event.
Ms.Alfiyah Darukhanawala a young & budding interior designer visited our vendors showcase & provided inputs too.
Ms.Maryam Kagalwala also from the Interior Designing industry gave an insight into the various aspects of Interior Designing.
With the resounding success of this Event in Dadar, Interiorsinfo is coming up with its next event in the month of March in Vile Parle.ENDS