Performance Highlights for the Quarter 30th June 2016 :
1. Business Mix:
Total Business of the Bank as on 30.06.2016 stood at ` 1,93,049 cr as compared to `1,86,632 cr as on 30.06.2015.
Total business increased by ` 6,417 cr with a growth of 3.44%on y-o-y basis.
Business Mix [ in cr ]
2. Deposits: [ in cr ]
Deposits of the Bank increased to `1,11,935 cr as on 30.06.2016 from `1,08,598 cr as on 30.06.2015 marginally increased due to restructuring of Balance Sheet as Bank has shred High cost deposit.
3. Advances: [ in cr ]
Advances of the Bank increased to `81,114 cr as on 30.06.2016 from ` 78,034 cr as on 30.06.2015 showing a growth of 3.95%
Credit Deposit ratio stood at 72.47%
a. Agriculture Sector Advances have increased by 9.39% and stood Rs. 12,185 cr as of June 2016 as compared to Rs. 11,139 cr as of June 2015.
b. MSME Advances improved by 2.09% on Y-O-Y basis and stood Rs. 13,945 cr as of June 2016.
c. Retail Advances improved by 12.80% and stood Rs 11,350 cr as of June 2016 as compared to Rs. 10,062 cr as of June 2015.
Advances [ in cr] 4. Net Profit:
Bank has incurred net loss of ` 279.35 cr for June-16 [Q] against the net profit of ` 15.16 cr for June-15 (Q). On sequential basis, Net loss has reduced by ` 47.04 over Mar-16 Quarter, which was ` 326.39 cr.
Highlights for the Quarter ended 30.06.2016
1. Bank’s Operating Profit has increased by 19.51% to Rs 270.44 cr for June 16 [Q] as compared to Rs 226.30 cr for June 15 [Q].
2. During June -16 quarter Bank has earned profit on sale of Investment of Rs 109.10 cr as compared to Rs 2.23 cr loss in June-15 [Q].
3. Cost of Deposit has decreased by 72 bps at 6.79% for June 16 [Q] as compared to 7.51% for June 15 [Q].
4. CASA %age improved by 166 bps from June 2015 [Q] and stood at 30.30% as of June 2016.
5. Non-interest income has increased by 51.28% at Rs 221.03 cr for June 16 [Q] as compared to Rs 146.11cr for June 15 [Q].
6. Bank has incurred net loss of Rs. 279.35 cr in June 16 (Q) as compared to net loss of Rs 326.39 cr in the preceding quarter Mar-16. It is mainly due to increase in provision for NPAs fresh slippages during the period under review.
7. Bank surpassed the targets of Priority Sector Lending is at 40.92% of ANBC.
8. Net Interest Margin [NIM] has reduced by 10 bps at 2.02% for June 16 [Q] as compared to 2.12% for March-16 quarter.
9. Cost Income Ratio has improved by 289 bps during June 2016 [Q] and stood at 67.88% as compared to 70.77% for June-15 quarter.
10. Upgradation improved to Rs 268.13 crores during the quarter ended 30thJune 2016 as compared to Rs 132.31 crores during the previous corresponding quarter ended 30th June, 2015.
11. C D Ratio improved from 71.86% to 72.47% on Y-O-Y basis.
12. CRAR decreased to 10.79% [with Tier1 at 8.37%] as of June 2016 from10.81 % [Tier1 at 7.61%] as of June 2015.
13. Agriculture Sector Advances have increased by 9.39% and stood Rs.12,185 cr as of June 2016 as compared to Rs.11,139 cr as of June 2015.
14. MSME Advances improved by 2.09% on Y-O-Y basis and stood Rs.13,945 cr as of June 2016.
15. Retail Advances improved by 12.80% and stood Rs 11,350 cr as of June 2016 as compared to Rs. 10,062 cr as of June 2015.
16. PSL % to ANBC for June 2016 are 40.92% as against 36.48% as of June 2015.
17. Bank has enrolled 8.86 crores residents for Aadhar Number as of June 2016 and having top position among Non State Registrars (NSR) to UIDAI. Bank has earned net non interest commission income of Rs 3.97 cr. during Quarter ended June 2016.
18. Bank has actively participated in various Financial Inclusion initiatives of the Govt. of India and has made exemplary contributions in the area of account opening and providing insurance.
19. Bank has tied up with MUDRA Bank for providing small Loans.
20. Bank has tied up with Bankbazar.com for online sourcing of Retail Loans through its portal.
Bank is targeting to
Ø Maintain CD Ratio 74% – 75%.
Ø Bank expects to maintain NIM in the range of 2.25% – 2.50%.
Ø Continue to focus on Retail & MSME advances.
Ø Strengthening of Loan Processing Centres.
· Bank is targeting to establish 100 E Smart Centers. Of which 81 are already established.
· Installation of Point of Sale Terminals – 5,000 by March, 2017
· Wallet Banking
· TAB Banking
· Loyalty Programme for Users of Debit Cards
· Establishment of Next Generation Digital Branch